Here is the list of physical stuff we are seeking. Yes, in some of this we are dreaming big, but some is just wanting to survive.
- Enough financial support to keep doing this work full time. Things
are much tighter than they appear from the website, folks! Please make
a donation to help us.
- Regular sponsors of even small amounts so we can keep going.
- 80+ gig hard drive
- Videocamera VHS or 8 mm and tripod (to record classes)
- Mac - G4 or better (Wendy does the content and html on a Mac)
- Equipment to do computer notebook presentations on overhead
projects and the appropriate computer software for this
- Speaking engagements regarding indigo children, indigo adults,
- A color laser printer with ink
- Tiny tape recorder or chip recorder (to record classes and channelings)
- Portable microphone (for presentations)
- Sponsorship to travel around the world or to your location to present Indigo Workshops there!
- Any books you think I HAVE to read. Please get me a copy as a gift and I will
try to find time to read it
- Children's books with spiritual themes (to use with the Indigos)
for the Metagifted Library
- Awesome hand puppets! Would someone like to make me a set of chakra
puppets (in the correct colors, bedecked with the matching stones??)
(to use with kids, as a prototype, to play with) idea copyright 8/2001
- Sponsorships to advertise in your local spiritual newspaper or
- Sponsorships to attend Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Melchizedek Method, and EMF
- Crystals for crystal healing and energy altars. I would really like
a big amethyst cathedral and any very large quartz. I'm also a big
aphophyllite fan. I love ALL rocks - especially crystals, though!
- Flowers - anytime! any kind! Especially fond of Hawaiian flowers,
and lilies with blue irises. This is spiritual food for me.
- Fruit - Peaches, Pears, Oranges, Pineapple, Apples, Clementines. I LOVE fruit.
- Connections in Hawaii to come visit more inexpensively (someone I
could stay with in exchange for services). Would love to have my own
cabin or condo in Hawaii for R&R or permission to use yours (and
the tix to get there, whilst I'm dreaming). Open to other places, too.
- Offers to use TimeShare places that aren't being used
- Trip/sponsorship to go swim with the dolphins. Want to go and like
some company? This has been a lifelong dream for me.
- A Spiritual retreat trip - I'm happy to lead one or accompany someone
if they would be willing to sponsor me. Especially interested in
Egypt, Hawaii, Australia, Ireland, Japan - but open to almost any
location. Willing to teach Shamballa and other info to
sponsor. Willing to accompany teen Indigos as guardian or join
families as assistant caretaker
- A Celtic harp - I really want to learn to play this!
- A hot air balloon ride
- A book deal for the indigo adults book. :)
I realize I have big dreams. If you can dream it, you can achieve
it.. and I think you have to be able to imagine it first to make it happen.
Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!!